Terry Ewing Retirement Live Simulcast Equipment Auction
Terry Ewing Retirement
Live Equipment Auction
with Online Bidding Available
Saturday April 15th, 2023 @ 10 am
CLICK HERE TO BID ONLINE!
Auction Location: 50965 McClain RD, Alva OK, 73717
Directions to the Auction: From Capron Oklahoma on Hwy 11A, travel North on the Capron Blacktop approx. 4 miles to McClain RD, then Travel East on McClain RD approx. 2 miles to the auction site. OR From Kiowa Kansas, travel South on Hwy 8 approx. 4 miles to McClain RD, then travel West on McClain RD approx. 3 miles to the auction site. Watch for Signs.
Larger Items Sell First! - Please be on time.
Full Line of Equipment Including:
- John Deere 8560 4WD Tractor, Good 18.4 x 38 Tires, 3 Remotes, 6106.3 Hrs., Clean Tractor and Cab
- John Deere 9100 JD 4WD Tractor, Good 520/85R/38 Tires, 4 Remotes, 5924.5 Hrs., Clean Tractor and Cab
- 1965 John Deere JD 4020 w/ Loader, Fresh Overhaul with less than 10hrs, nice running and looking machine, 18.4x34 rear, 10.00x16 front, single rear remote.
- 1972 Chevrolet C50 Single Axle Grain Truck, 350 gas motor, 32" sides with 5" extension, 16' steel floor bed, 9.00x20 rear tire/8.25x20 front, 4spd, runs good in high gear, but air leak in the booster for low gear.
- 1974 Chevrolet C65 Tandem Axle Grain Truck, 366 gas engine, 5spd +2 Trans, 9.00 x 20 tires, 38" sides with 12" extension, 20' Knapheide steel floor bed, Good Shur-Lok tarp, rear gate mounted drill fill auger.
- 2004 Chevrolet Extended Cab 3/4 ton light duty, 6.0L gas engine, flatbed with hay spikes, electric windows and locks, manual 4x4, cloth seats, approx. 223,131miles, daily driver.
- John Deere 455 Grain Drill, 30', 7.5" spacing, double disk approx. 13", very good condition, no half kit.
- Baker 8200 50' Cultivator
- Baker 8200 50' Cultivator
- Krause 4950 Disc, 28' width, walking tandems, discs measure 22" front & 23" rear.
- John Deere 650 Disc, 26' width, discs measure 22" front & 23" rear.
- Krause 4000 Chisel, 28' width, folding, 3 row harrows.
- Krause 3500 Chisel, 22' width, single fold
- Wil-Rich 2900 9 bottom plow
- 10' Pull Type Speed Mover, good tires
- Ford 8' Mower, 540 PTO
- Pickup Bed Trailer w/ approx. 100gal fuel tank with 12v pump, and toolbox
- Fuel Tank, approx. 100 gallons, with 12v pump
- Honda Foreman 4wheeler, 4X4
- JD X300 Lawn Mower, 42" deck, Kawasaki 17hp engine, 303.4Hrs
- Hustler 54" Zero Turn lawn mower, approx. 144 hrs., Like New!
- Millermatic 210 Wire Feed Mig Welder, setup for gas, like new very little use
- Stihl M55 Garden Tiller, like new!
- Pull behind yard sweeper, like new!
- Pull behind mower trailer, with 15-gallon 12V Weed Sprayer
- Small trailer used for fence supplies.
- Shop tools/drill press/chop saw/small air compressors/ladders/welding tables/much more
- Lots of good scrap iron/ big iron/ big heavy I-beam
- Pile of 2x4 and 2x6 lumber or various lengths
Please Mark Your Calendars, this will be a great auction - we are currently gathering the list of all items being sold, please check back soon for updates.
Tractor, Trucks & Implements Sell First! Please be on time.
Internet Bidding available day of the auction, please check back for the auction catalog.
Food Truck and Restrooms Available All Day
Can't make it to the auction? Watch, Listen and Participate Online at www.callbellamy.com!
Auction Terms: All items are sold as-is, where is, without guarantee. Bidders are to make their own determinations as to condition prior to bidding. All sales are final. Items sold become the property of the Buyer when declared sold by the auctioneer. All items must be paid for at the conclusion of the auction. Cash, Checks, Credit Cards are accepted for payment. Sales tax applied where applicable, Tax Exemptions must be on file with the auction company at the time of registration. On-Site Bidders are NOT subject to a Buyer's Premium; however Online Bidders and phone bidders may be subject to a Buyer's Premium. The Seller, nor the Auction Company are responsible for any loss of signal, or delay in online bidding. The Auctioneer has complete discretion when selling any lot during the auction, and the Auctioneer may determine that an on-site bidder take precedence over an online bidder. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede any and all advertising.
Phone: (580) 596-3838