SOLD! - Larry Easter Retirement Auction
Larry Easter Retirement
Live Equipment Auction
with Simulcast Bidding Available
Saturday, April 2nd - 10 am
Just 5 Miles East of Harper Kansas on Highway 160
Auction Location: North side of Larry & Brenda Easter's Home, watch for signs
Auction Address: 817 NE 50th Ave, Harper KS, 67058
Directions to the Auction: From Harper KS, travel approx. 5 miles East on Hwy 160 to NE 50h Ave, then travel South approx. 1/2 mile. Watch for signs.
Questions: Call / Text Josh Bellamy (580) 748-0787 OR Randy Lancaster (580) 829-1129
Full Line of Equipment, Including Tractors, Implements, Trucks, Trailers
Not Many Small Items, Please Be On Time
- Ford 8970 MFWD Tractor - Shows 8,602 Hours - Motor top end overall approx. 600 hours ago - Front end complete rebuild within the last 6 months - Front 380/85R34 Michelin Tires, Back 480/80R46 Rear Duals, Outback Guidance System, Powershift 16 Speed Transmission, 1000 PTO, 3pt Arms, 4 Remotes
- 946 Ford Versatile - Designation 6 - Shows 2,393 Hours (Not original hours) - 520/85R42 Tires, Good rubber 50% Plus Cummins NTA 855A - 3 speed, 4 Range Transmission - 4 remotes
- Case 2290 2WD Tractor, 6,793 hours, 2 remotes, 540 PTO, Cab with Heat / Air
Trucks & Trailers:
- Sterling Single Axle Semi - 793,000 Miles, Mercedes' Diesel, 10 speed Transmission, 295/75R42 22.5s on steel rims, Saddle Tanks, Good tires, smooth running truck.
- Ford 8000 Tandem Axle Grain Truck - CAT 3208 Motor, 5 Speed with 3 Speed Air Splitter - 20' Hillsboro Steel bed,10" side extensions, - Plumbed for drill fill auger (Drill Fill Auger will sell separately)
- 1983 F2575 International Truck- Shows 439,000 Miles, 855 Cummins, Twin Screw, 18 Speed Transmission, Wet Kit, runs and shifts good
- 32' Shop Built Belly Dump Trailer - Hauls approx. 800 bushels, double hopper with divider, air brakes, rollover tarp.
- 22.5' Army Trailer, Single Axle, Air Brakes, Spring Suspension, Needs floor
- Jantz Trailer, Set up as a twin header trailer
- Pickup Bed Trailer
- 8' Utility Trailer, w/ Ramp
Grain Drills - Grain Carts - Tillage Equipment & More:
- Great Plains Solid Stand 36' Grain Drill - 7.5" Spacing, Has 3rd spring to assist in planting beans, Discs measure 11"
- Crust Buster 3400 Grain Drill - Double Disc, 45X8, Discs Measure approx. 12"
- Great Plains 30' Grain Drill - Older manual gang style press wheels, manual depth setting
- Parker 614 Grain Cart, Folding Auger, 1,000 PTO, approx. 600 BU Capacity
- Franklin Grain Cart - Pull Type, Holds approx. 250 BU, gravity wagon
- Hutchison / Mayrath - 40' Grain Auger, PTO Driven, 8"
- Sunflower 2433- 31' Chisel - Walking Tandems, Walko 5 Row Harrows (Has extensions to make it 35')
- Sunflower 2331 Chisel - 22' widths, two bar harrows,
- Krause Chisel - 22' Single Fold
- Big G - Disc, 32' width, New Discs and Bearings all around, Tandem axles, good heavy disc, discs measure approx. 25 1/2 inches
- Big G Disc - 25' width
- 24' Krause Disc, - measures 18" front, 21" back
- Blanchet 10 Bottom Plow - Walko Harrows, Case Bottoms - nice plow
- 9 Bottom Wil-Rich Plow, with Wako Harrows
- 7 Bottom Case Plow
- Baker 8200 Field Cultivator - 50' width
- John Deere 1060 Field Cultivator, 50' width, Spring shanks, Gauge Wheels, Walking Tandems,
- John Deere Model 1010 Field Cultivator - 32' Width, Spring Shanks,
- Coontz Field Cultivator -40' width
- McFarlane 16 Row Drag Harrow - 50' width
- 50' Ghere Anhydrous Applicator
- Saddle Tanks for Tractor - Two 250 Gallon Tanks
- 6 Row John Deere Planter
- 3pt Track Scratcher - 14', has gauge wheels
- 8' Brush Mower, 3pt mount
More items will be added leading up to the day of the auction, be sure to come out and take a look!
Auctioneer's Note: We are honored to be chosen by Larry Easter to conduct his retirement auction. With Larry's son Scott taking over more of the family farming operations to add to his own, Larry is looking forward to spending time with grandkids, focusing on some of his own hobbies, and maybe trying and ride his Harley a little more. Larry will still have his cows to feed, but he is looking forward to a little slower pace in the summers. We are looking forward to a good traditional farm auction, be sure to come out and say hello, see you at the auction- Josh Bellamy
Food Truck and Restrooms Available All Day
Social Distancing Practices will be encouraged, please be respectful of others as you attend the sale.
Auction Terms: All items are sold as-is, where is, without guarantee. Bidders are to make their own determinations as to conditions prior to bidding. All sales are final. Items sold to become the property of the Buyer when declared sold by the auctioneer. All items must be paid for at the conclusion of the auction. Cash, Checks, Credit Cards are accepted for payment. Sales tax applied where applicable, Tax Exemptions must be on file with the auction company at the time of registration. On-Site Bidders are NOT subject to a Buyer's Premium; however Online Bidders and phone bidders may be subject to a Buyer's Premium. The Seller, nor the Auction Company are responsible for any loss of signal or delay in online bidding. The Auctioneer has complete discretion when selling any lot during the auction, and the Auctioneer may determine that an on-site bidder takes precedence over an online bidder. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede any and all advertising.