Larry Stewart Retirement Auction
Larry Stewart Retirement
Live Equipment Auction
with Simulcast Bidding Available
Saturday, April 10th - 10 am
Auction Location: Larry & Kathy Stewart Home
Auction Address: 367 NE 70th Ave, Harper KS, 67058
GPS Coordinates: 37.206318, -97.912489
Directions to the auction: From Anthony KS, travel approx. 6 miles East on Hwy 44 to NE 70th Ave, then travel North approx. 3 1/2 miles. From Harper KS, travel approx. 6 miles East on Hwy 160 to NE 70th Ave, then travel South approx. 5 1/2 miles. From Argonia KS, travel West on Hwy 160 approx. 8.4 miles to NE 70th Ave, then South approx. 5 1/2 Miles. Watch for signs.
Questions: Call / Text Josh Bellamy (580) 748-0787 OR Randy Lancaster (580) 829-1129
Complete Line of Equipment, Including Tractors, Implements, Vehicles, Trailers, & More
Order of the Auction: We will sell small misc. items, including plowshares, points, and discs until approx. 12:00 noon, then we will start the simulcast portion beginning with the ATVs, then trailers, trucks, tractors, and tillage equipment.
Tractors / Combine:
- 2001 John Deere 9100, 4WD Tractor, shows approx. 8,384 hours, one owner machine, 260hp 8.1 liter 6 cylinder diesel engine, 12 speed partial synchro trans., 18.4R42 tires, tires are approx. 1 year old
- 2002 John Deere 9120, 4WD Tractor, shows approx. 8,152 hours, 2nd owner, 280hp 8.1 liter 6 cylinder diesel engine, 24 speed partial synchro trans., 20.8R42 tires, inside tires like new, in the last year it was used, inside tires moved to outside
- 2004 John Deere 8420, MFWD Tractor, shows approx. 4,857 hours, 2nd owner, 270hp 8.1 liter 6 cylinder diesel engine, 16 speed full power shift trans., 4 remotes, 3PT, PTO, front & rear weights, 16.9R30 front tires, 18.4R46 rear tires, - all tires like new
- 1978 John Deere 4440, 2WD Tractor, shows approx. 8,960 hours, 162hp 7.6 liter, 6 cylinder diesel engine, 16 speed power quad trans., 3 remotes, 3PT, PTO, next gen. steps, rear weights, 20.8-34 rear tires like new, sells with 8' dozer blade - Motor overhauled at approx. 6,000 hours, complete transmission rebuild at approx. 6,500 hours
- 1965 John Deere 4020, 2WD Tractor, shows approx. 8,855 hours, 2nd owner, 91hp 6.6 liter, 6 cylinder diesel engine, 8 speed power shift transmission, updated to 12V system, JD 148 loader w/ bucket and grapple, next gen. steps, roll bar, 2 remotes, weighted rear, 18.4-34 tires, This is a nice and clean 4020, has been on Larry's farm most of its life.
- 1983 John Deere 7720 Turbo Combine w/ JD 224 Header (24' header), shows approx. 2,595 hours, hydrostat drive (Hydrostat has been replaced once), chopper machine, has chrome bars, header has upgraded larger auger, 800/65R32 drive tires (Drive tires approx. 3 years old), 14.9-24 rear tires. Larry purchased this machine new, and the machine has seen proper care, and always had a winter service completed at the local John Deere dealership - In last number of years, Larry used this machine to primarily cut 500 acres of seed wheat, as he had the rest of his wheat custom harvested.
Note: All tractors have been using Maxtron 15-40 engine oil, and all transmissions have had the oil changed every 1,000 hours, and have seen regular service. All service records can be found out Prairieland Partners John Deere Dealership in Anthony Kansas.
Grain Trucks / Pickup / ATVs
- 1969 Chevrolet C60 Grain Truck - shows approx. 61,207 miles, 366 Motor, 4/2 Split Trans., single axle, 16' Bed w/ steel floor, 40" sides & 9" extensions, Chelsea PTO / Hoist, 8.25 tires on front, 9.00 tires on the back, plumbed for hydraulic auger - nice & clean, this truck has been on Larry's farm most of its life - you will not find one like this!
- 1960 Ford F600 Grain Truck - shows approx. 62,269 miles, 292 Motor, 4/2 Split Trans., single axle, PTO / Hoist, 13'6" bed w/ wooden floor, 40" sides, plumbed for hydraulic auger - nice and clean little wheat truck
- 1998 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Pickup - shows approx. 120,185 miles, 1 owner pickup, 454 fuel injected gas motor, 5 speed manual trans., 4WD, rear dual tires, cloth interior, manual windows / locks, has Kremlin heavy duty bed with gooseneck bale, bale spikes, side boxes, top rail tool boxes, had all new tires approx. 1 year ago - this was Larry's field pickup, he bought it new from Croft Chevrolet and it has always seen proper maintenance.
Tillage Equipment / Sprayers / Anhydrous Tanks
- 27' Krause Chisel w/ 4 bar Krause harrow, walking tandems
- 19' Krause Chisel w/ Wako 2 row harrows, double fold, single wheel
- 17' John Deere 610 Chisel w/ Wako 2 row harrows, walking tandems
- 26' Sunflower 1434 C-Flex Disc, measures approx. 21.5" front, 23" on rear
- 18' Sunflower 1321 C-Flex Disc, measures approx. 22" front, 23" on rear
- 5 Shank Big Ox 3pt Ripper
- 50' Martens 12 Row Harrow - Like new, only used on 80 acres
- (2) 50' Baker 8200 Field Cultivators
- (2) 42' Baker 8200 Field Cultivators
- 39' Noble Field Cultivator - has some storm damage
- 28' Crustbuster Field Cultivator, 2 row harrows
- Allis Chalmers 1300 Field Cultivator
- Allis Chalmers 1300 Field Cultivator
- Allis Chalmers 1300 Field Cultivator - damaged, used for parts
- 30' Baker Cultivator - damaged, used for parts
- 9 Bottom Blanchat Plow w/ Case adjustable moldboards
- 8 Bottom Blanchat Plow w/ Case adjustable moldboards
- 7 Bottom White Plow (Has been flexed) w/ Case adjustable moldboards
- 6 Bottom Blanchat Plow w/ Case adjustable moldboards, set at 16" (Used for parts)
- 6 Bottom John Deere 3600 Plow
- 3 Pt John Deere 5 Bottom Plow
- 6.5 Yard Soil Mover
- 10' Tucker Speed Mover
- 6' 3pt Box Blade
- 3pt Post Hole Digger
- Kuker 180 Gallon Pull Behind Sprayer - 25' booms (Has storm damage)
- 50' Blanchat Sprayer (needs a little repair)
- 50' Wako Applicator (Pump has been rebuilt)
- Ghere Anhydrous Applicator
- (3) Pull Type Anhydrous Tanks
- Track Scratcher
Augers / Grain Cart / Grain Bins
- Westfield WR 80-41 Grain Auger - 540 PTO
- Westfield 60-41 Grain Auger - 540 PTO, might have damage due to dent
- 19' Westfield Hydraulic Side Mount Fill Auger
- 16' Westfield Hydraulic Side Mount Fill Auger
- 12V Speed King Fill Auger
- 19' Sweep Auger
- 39' - 8" PTO Grain Auger - damaged
- United Farm Tools Grain Cart, approx. 390 bushel, fold over unloading auger - has longer auger to unload into a semi-trailer
- 1500 Bushel Steel Overhead Bin
- (2) 1750 Bushel Hopper Bins
- 1500 Bushel Grain Bin
- 2500 Bushel Grain Bin
Note: Grain Bins will need to be removed from the property no later than May 31st 2021.
Stock Trailers / Car & Utility Trailers / Nurse Tank
- 24' Goosneck Stock Trailer, 6' wide, 2 dividing gates, wooden floor
- 18' Goosneck Stock Trailer, 5' wide, steel floor
- 16' Heavy Car Trailer
- 8' Utility / 4wheeler trailer - 53" wide, rear folding ramp
- Old Pickup Bed Trailer
- 1,000 Gallon Duo Lift Nurse Trailer w/ Honda Motor / Pump
- Kelly Ryan 4x12 Feed-R-Wagon, 540 PTO - Nice little feed wagon, barn kept
-Gas Powered Wire Winder - 4 Spools of wire
- Approx. 24 WW Panels on Trailer
- 800 lb Cake Feeder for Pickup
- Misc. Feed Bunks
- Old Livestock Chute
- WW Calf Chute - needs new floor
- Older Livestock Squeeze Chute - Choker style
- Honda Rubicon 4Wheeler - 4WD, Automatic Trans., shows 447 miles, 53.7 hours - 1 owner, like new!
- Honda 185 3Wheeler - Sharp looking 3Wheeler, hard to find one that still looks this good!
Misc. Machinery & More:
- Superior K118 Front End Loader for Masey 135 Tractor
- John Deere 896A Side Delivery Hay Rake
- John Deere 709 Mower (Parts)
- (3) 20.8R42 Tires, approx 60%
- (1) 16.9R30 Tire, like new
- (2) Expansion Rims
- Complete Suitcase Weights for 4440/4450
- 3 Pt Track Scratcher
- (3) 3pt Bale Movers
- Round Bale Cart
- Misc. Metal
- 185 Gallon Fuel Tank w/ 13gpm 12v pump
- (2) 250 Gallon Propane Tanks
- 115 gallon, and 85 gallon small Propane Tanks used for cattle water heaters
Shop Tools & More:
- 8 Gallon Portable Air Compressor w/ Gas Motor
- Craftsman Air Compressor
- Cutting Torch Kit
- Various Hand Tools - End Wrenches, Socket Sets, Hammers, etc.
- Rolling tool boxes
- Car Ramps
- Parts Washer
- Bench Grinder
- Drill Press
- Small Vise
- 14" Chop Saw
- Lincoln 225 AC/DC Welder
- Lincoln 225 AC Welder
- 4" Vise on stand
- Pipe Vise
- Grease guns
- 42" Heat buster Shop Fan
- Shop Creeper, Shop Stool
- Transmission Grease Pump
- Approx. 16 Cases of Maxtron Oil
Vast Amount of Tillage / Implement Parts including:
- Approx. 90 - 18" Sweeps - New!
- New Chisel Points
- Bolt-on Hangers for Sunflower Disc
- Approx. 100 Brand New 7" Duck Feet
- 20+ Weise Plow Shears - Brand New!
- Approx. 150 Brand New 24" Discs, 1 3/4 inside hole
- Approx. 12 New Hydraulic Cylinders
- We will find more tillage parts, cylinders, bolts, etc. as we prepare for the sale, guaranteed!
Items are too numerous to list, this is a lifetime accumulation of well-maintained equipment and tools, be sure to plan spend the day with us!
Auctioneer's Note: It is a great honor to conduct the retirement auction for Larry Stewart. I worked for Larry from the time I was in 8th grade through high school, and Larry become a great mentor to me teaching skills of hard work, keeping your word, practicing respect, and taking care of your property. Larry represents a generation of the true great American farmers, and we are proud to conduct his auction. Larry took great pride in his equipment, and it showed through his success as a farmer and cattleman. Be sure to take a look at this auction, you will be hard pressed to find tractors and equipment this well maintained. Please plan on spending the day with us, you will not be disappointed. - Josh Bellamy
Food Truck and Restrooms Available All Day
Social Distancing Practices will be encouraged, please be respectful of others as you attend the sale.
Auction Terms: All items are sold as-is, where is, without guarantee. Bidders are to make their own determinations as to condition prior to bidding. All sales are final. Items sold become the property of the Buyer when declared sold by the auctioneer. All items must be paid for at the conclusion of the auction. Cash, Checks, Credit Cards are accepted for payment. Sales tax applied where applicable, Tax Exemptions must be on file with the auction company at the time of registration. On-Site Bidders are NOT subject to a Buyer's Premium, however Online Bidders and phone bidders may be subject to a Buyer's Premium. The Seller, nor the Auction Company are responsible for any loss of signal, or delay in online bidding. The Auctioneer has complete discretion when selling any lot during the auction, and the Auctioneer may determine that an on-site bidder take precedence over an online bidder. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede any and all advertising.