Forrest Leon Rapp and Beverly J. Rapp Trust - Part 2 - Land & Equipment Live Auction
Forrest Leon Rapp and Beverly J. Rapp Trust - Part 2
Land, Home & Outbuildings, Farm Equipment & More!
Live On-Site Auction
with Online Bidding Available (Signal Permitting)
Saturday, September 17th @ 10 am
Land, Home & 155 Acres Southeast of Wakita, West of Medford
Followed by Complete Line of Farm Equipment, Overhead Bins, Tools, Scrap Iron & More!
Home & Outbuildings, Tillable Cropland, Grass pasture with Creek & Hunting Potential
Property Address: 89813 Johnston RD, Medford Oklahoma, 73759
Directions to the Auction: From Medford travel approx. 5 miles West of Medford on Highway 11 to CR910 (Clyde RD), then Travel North 3 miles to Johnston RD, then travel 1 1/2 miles West, or from Wakita, Travel approx. 2 miles South on Highway 11A to Johnston RD, then travel approx. 4 1/2 miles East to the auction site, Please Watch for Signs.
Preview: Sunday September 11th from 4 pm to 5 pm, and Wednesday September 14th from 5 pm to 6 pm. Or by appointment, call/text Josh @ 580-748-0787
Order of the Auction: Land will sell first at 10 am, followed by Tractors, Machinery, Shop Items & More, please be on time.
Restrooms & Concessions Available On-Site All Day - Come spend the day with us!
Land, Home & Outbuildings Overview:
Legal: SE/4 of Section 33, Township 28 North, Range 6 WIM, Grant County Oklahoma, State of Oklahoma, LESS Former Railroad Right of Way, consisting of approx. 5.6 acres.
Tract Overview: Great diverse quarter consisting primarily of approx. 124 acres of tillable cropland, approx. 30 acres of established grassland / timber, with live creek and small pond. The homestead is located in approx. the center of the south half of the quarter and is positioned a nice distance from the roadway. The homesite area consisting of the older 1 1/2 story home and outbuildings consists of approx. 3.67 acres. The traditional frame home offers approx. 1,311 square feet per Grant County Assessor records, and has a newer composite shingle roof, window a/c, and gas wall heat. The main floor consists of separate living / dining space, kitchen & utility room. A master bedroom with full bathroom is located on the main floor, and three bedrooms, and a full bath is located on the second floor. The home is serviced with rural water, electric and propane. It is a traditional older farmhouse, but is livable and could make a great hunting cabin, or starter home for somebody while they build, etc. The outbuildings consist of a metal shop building, open sided hay barn, and older livestock barn.
FSA Farm Information: Per the Grant County Farm Service Agency, the farm consists of approx. 124 cropland acres, with approx. 29.67 of native grassland / timber / creek. The Wheat Base Acres are 114.6 acres, with a PLC Yield of 36 Bu.
Soil Information: Kirkland silt loam, 0 to 1 percent slopes Class 2s, Kirkland silt loam, 1 to 3 percent slopes Class 2s, Mclain silt loam, 0 to 1 percent slopes Class 1, Mclain-Drummond complex, 0 to 1 percent slopes Class 1, Dale silt loam, 3 to 8 percent slopes Class 4e, Port silt loam, 0 to 1 percent slopes Class 2w.
2021 Taxes: $ 551.00 (2022 Taxes Prorated to Closing)
Real Estate Terms: 10% earnest money deposited into escrow upon signing of the purchase contract. Real Estate sells subject to the confirmation of the Seller(s) at the time of the auction. Property sells as-is in present condition, please complete due diligence prior to bidding. Descriptions, information gathered subject to errors and omissions. Bidding is Not contingent upon financing. Seller(s) to provide merchantable title at closing. Closing funding and possession to occur approx. 40 days from the date of the auction, unless title curative is needed by the Seller.
Personal Property Immediately Following the Real Estate:
Over 60+ Years of Accumulation - Cleaning Up the Farm, Everything Goes, Something for Everyone!
Tractors, Swather's, Combine:
- Versatile 876 Tractor, 4WD, Bareback, 4 Remotes, Shows 8,284 Hours, 20.8-38 Tires;
- John Deere 8650 Tractor, Shows 8000 hrs., 20.8-38 tires, 3pt, PTO, 3 remotes;
- John Deere 4430 Tractor, Shows 4,786 Hours, PTO, 4 Remotes, 3 Pt;
- John Deere 3010 Tractor, Propane Conversion, 18.4-30 tires on Back;
- Massey-Ferguson w/ Koyker Front End Loader, Bale Spike & 5' Bucket;
- 9N Ford Tractor w/ Back Hoe Attachment;
- John Deere 300 Tractor;
- HD5 Allis Chalmers, 2cyl. Diesel, needs restored, engine needs rebuilt, has bucket;
- John Deere 7720 Turbo Combine, 24' Header;
- Versatile Model 400 Swather, 14' width, Ford Inline 6cyl;
- Versatile Model 440 Swather (parts only);
- Gleaner Allis Chalmers Model A 10' pickup header and attachment
Trucks & Trailers:
- 1963 Chevy C60 Wheat Truck, 14' Bed, Steel floor, 42" Sides, 292 Straight 6 Motor;
- Cargostar Cab over International Truck 16'bed, 42" Sides, Running condition unknown;
- International Fuel Truck;
- 20' Bullmobile gooseneck stock trailer/ with wood floor
- Swather Trailer for Versatile Swather;
- Parmaco Model 20-18, 20' Gooseneck Flat Bed Trailer, Triple Axle, 8' Dove Tail, Tie Downs, Needs floor repaired;
- 21' Shop built combine header trailer;
- 7' Small stock trailer with wooden floor;
Machinery, Grain Drills, Augers, Seed Cleaner, Grain Dryers, Grain Bins, Hay Baler's & More:
- Two row Crust Buster, 28' width;
- 32' Field Cultivator;
- Kraus 1098 Disc, 30' width;
- 24' Crust Buster Disc, measures 24" front, 22' on back;
- John Deere 24' Disc, measures 19" on front, 20'on the back;
- 20' Landoll Soil Saver, Rolling Cutters on Front;
- 12' Schafer Disc, needs tires;
- McFarlane 1040, 16 Spike Tooth Harrow;
- Rotary Hoe, 13' width;
- Packer, 7' width;
- John Deere 5/16 Plow;
- Coons Double Hitch 5/16 Plow;
- Rotavator 5' Tiller Tractor attachment, designed for International Tractor;
- Wilrich 36' Field Cultivator;
- Schubert anhydrous applicator, approx. 40' width;
- John Deere Four Section Drag Spring tooth;
- John Deere 5/16 plow (located in the pasture) -"parts"
- Allis Chamber 8-Row Planter, 3pt, dual markers;
- 30' Great Plains Grain Drill, 8" Spacing, Double disc;
- John Deere 500 bushel Grain Cart;
- United Farm Tool 500 bushel Grain Cart;
- (2) Hopper Bottom Grain Bins to be moved;
- Grain hopper;
- 1,500 bushel grain bin to be moved;
- 34' x 6" PTO driven right handed auger;
- 40' x 6" PTO driven 6'' auger;
- Assorted grain augers;
- Westfield 14' Drill Fill Auger, side mount;
- (2) Grain dryers, used for Grain Sorghum, etc.;
- Hutchison Seed Cleaner;
- John Deere 346 Wire Tie Bailer;
- Hesston 565A Round Bailer, 540 PTO;
- Vermeer Twin Basket Rake;
- John Deere Basket Rake, used for parts, no teeth;
- New Holland 1030 Stack Wagon, Pull Type, Small Squares;
- 24' Bale Elevator;
- (15) Round Bales of Wheat/Barley Hay;
- John Deere 737 Rotary Mower;
- Westmore Farm Machinery Mixer/Grinder;
- Miller Welder w/ Trailer 115 Volts;
- John Deere 5' Brush Hog Mower, Drag Type, 540 PTO;
- King Kutter 5' Rotary Mower, 3 pt, Model J-60,
- 150 gal fuel pump tank/ fuel pump works 12v;
- 2 Ton / 4,000lb feeder;
- 4,000lb Self Feeder;
- 4.5' Stock Tank;
- Misc. Livestock Panels, Gates, etc.;
- Misc. Three wheeler Parts;
- Old Motorcycle frames and motors;
- 7' pickup attachment;
- Set of Snap-On Duals - 18.4-38 ;
- Tractor Tires, 20.8R38, 20.8R34, 18.11-30.
- Shop full of hand tools, parts & accessories too numerous to list
Scrap Iron Paradise - Piles of Scrap Iron, Lots of good scrap for projects, and weight.
Items Too Numerous to List - Something for Everyone!
Personal Property Terms: All items sell as-is without guarantee. Cash, Check, and Credit Cards Accepted. No On-Site Buyers Premium, however, Internet Bidders & Phone Bidders Subject to Buyer's Premium. Items to be removed promptly following payment on the day of the auction, any items left following the conclusion of the auction are the responsibility of the Buyer. Any items that have not been removed within 30 days of the conclusion of the auction are subject to forfeiture, no exceptions granted.
Auctioneer's Note: It is a great honor to work for the children of the late Leon & Beverly Rapp as we offer their homeplace, and lifetime collection of farm equipment. Take a look at this great Grant County quarter, offering tillable cropland, grazing pasture, complete with a creek and plenty of cover for wildlife. This would make a great hunting getaway, or addition to anyone's farming operation. In regard to the tractors and machinery, we have it all, be sure to come out to the auction, you never know what you might find. We will have food and restrooms on-site all day, look forward to seeing you at the auction - Josh Bellamy
Seller(s): Forrest Leon Rapp and Beverly J. Rapp Trust, Rodney Rapp, Leslie Nutter, Mary Krehbiel, Co-Trustees.