Heeler Portable Corral System
Please Call for Price & Availability
The Heeler is the portable corral system that ranchers have been waiting for. There’s no need to dread setting up the Heeler. With standard hydraulic jacks that lift and lower the corral with ease and swing-out panels on airless tires paired with a winch system, set up and tear down are completed effortlessly in a matter of minutes – before you can even break a sweat. Built with high-quality North American steel, the Heeler is made to last.
Designed for optimal cattle flow, the standard Bud Box and rolling gates allow you to easily control the flow of cattle as they move from the two 2,620 square foot pens into the never-before-seen 18’ double alley. Easily turn the double alley into a single with a locking swing gate that designates a cattle-free zone, so you can work closer with your cattle.
Moving through the corral is effortless with spring-loaded man gates strategically placed throughout, and extended 5th wheel tow hitch. With room to carry extra panels and an added hitch for towing, you can haul your entire system in one go.
- 5-year warranty
- Exclusive 18’ double alley allows for faster processing.
- Added fifth wheel tow hitch clearance for easy pass through.
- Added hitch for towing a chute or loading ramp.
- Standard Bud Box provides optimal flow into the double alley.
- Designate cattle-free zone with locking swing gate
- Easily carry additional panels with a designated holder in the double alley
- Plenty of room to work and sort cattle with two pens amounting to 2,620 sq. Ft.
- Spring-loaded man gates placed strategically throughout the corral system.
- Easily connect Arrowquip chute or loading ramp to panel clips
- Rolling gates allow you to control the movement and flow of cattle.
- Mainframe built with 4” x 4” beams in 7-gauge steel.
- Top rails constructed with 2” x 6” tubing in 11-gauge steel.
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury.
- Powder-coated steel ensures long-term durability of the equipment.
- Panels hinge off the main frame in sets of three, and fold easily for transport.
- Lights come standard so you can tow at any time of day.
- Swing out panels on airless tires paired with a winch system makes for quick and effortless set up and tear down.
- Standard hydraulic jacks lower and lift the corral with ease.
Total towing length of 34’
Delivery & Financing Available.
We take Trades! – Corral Systems, Chutes, Farm Equipment & More! Give us a call and let you know what you have!
Call / Text Josh: (580) 748-0787
Office: (580) 596-3838