Stanley Ediger Retirement Equipment Auction
Stanley Edgier Retirement
Live Equipment Auction
with Online Bidding Available
Tractor, Trucks & Implements Sell First! Please be on time.
Internet Bidding available day of the auction, please check back for the auction catalog.
Equipment & More!
- JD 8770 Tractor, 20.8×42 tires inside duals 75%, 3pt on back with no pto, 3 remotes, p 9733.6Hrs
- JD 8820 Combine with 930 John Deere Header, Fully gone through 7yrs ago, one new rear tire other 50%+, 5614.8 engine hours
- 2000 Freightliner FL70 Semi, Day cab, Single Axle, CAT Diesel engine, Allison Automatic transmission, solid little truck
- Doonan 22′ Hopper Grain Trailer, single axel, sur lock rollover tarp,
- 1969 Chevrolet C60 Grain Truck – shows approx. 61,207 miles, 366 Motor, 4/2 Split Trans., single axle, 16′
- Bed w/ steel floor, 40″ sides & 9″ extensions, Chelsea PTO / Hoist, 8.25 tires on front, 9.00 tires on the back, plumbed for hydraulic auger
- 16′ Dump Trailer, Tandem Dual Axles, Hyd. Lift, gooseneck hitch, new tires, 40″ sides
- Miller 32′ offset disk, 21″front/22″rear, updated bearings over the last year
- JD Deere 510 Disk Ripper, 23″ disk, 17′ width
- Krause 2800 16′ chisel
- Wil-Rich 2900 -10 bottom flex plow, Walko harrows
- Melroe 903- 7 bottom plow
- JD 1010- 36′ field cultivator with 3 row harrow
- Crustbuster 36′ field cultivator
- White 228 – 50′ heavy field cultivator
- Baker 28′ Field cultivator
- JD 455 Grain Drill, 7.5″ spacing with half kit, 12″+ disk, Yetter field marker, box covers.
- 8350 Grain Drill with hitch, 8″ spacing, 12″+ disk, box covers
- 30′ Ghere Anhydrous applicator
- AG-Spray 40′ boom PTO driven pump field sprayer with hand wand in front
- Pickup Bed Service Trailer complete with air compresser, fuel tank, and and tool box!
- Drag type 20′ spingtooth
- Drag Type 20′ Rotary Hoe
- Heil Dig-N-Carry Pull Type Scraper Model RS-1
- Hesston PT-12 Swather, Needs Work
- JD 346 small square baler, wire tie
- Wire Fence roller, Like NEW
- Fencing trailer
- Large stack of used galvanized barn tin
- Pickup Bed Stock Racks
- Pallet of T-Pots and Smooth Wire
- DEW-EZE Bale Squeeze, 3pt set up
- 3pt Spring tooth
- Yamaha Electric Golf Cart needs Batteries
- 100gal fuel tank, needs pump
- Implement Tires and Wheels, some new
- Fertilizer Divider box for Wheat truck
- JD STX 38 Lawn mower (NO DECK) with pull type sprayer, may need work
- Feeder Chains for Super Slicer
- Paul Livestock Scale
Other items too numerous to list!
Auctioneer’s Note: It is our honor to conduct Stan Ediger’s Retirement Auction, him, along with help from Martha and his boys have farmed in the Crystal Springs area for many years. Just like he was a great was steward of the land, his equipment has also been well cared for. We welcome you to come out and congratulate the Ediger’s, and take this opportunity to purchase some good equipment. Look forward to seeing you at the auction. – Josh Bellamy
Food Truck and Restrooms Available All Day
Can’t make it to the auction? Watch, Listen and Participate Online at www.callbellamy.com!
Auction Terms: All items are sold as-is, where is, without guarantee. Bidders are to make their own determinations as to condition prior to bidding. All sales are final. Items sold become the property of the Buyer when declared sold by the auctioneer. All items must be paid for at the conclusion of the auction. Cash, Checks, Credit Cards are accepted for payment. Sales tax applied where applicable, Tax Exemptions must be on file with the auction company at the time of registration. On-Site Bidders are NOT subject to a Buyer’s Premium; however Online Bidders and phone bidders may be subject to a Buyer’s Premium. The Seller, nor the Auction Company are responsible for any loss of signal, or delay in online bidding. The Auctioneer has complete discretion when selling any lot during the auction, and the Auctioneer may determine that an on-site bidder take precedence over an online bidder. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede any and all advertising.